Solid Stretch Waistband 2.0
FINAL SALE: Permanently reduced items are FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns or exchanges*
This solid colored waistband is lightweight and hugs the body providing mild compression. This UPDATED VERSION with NEW SIZING features an extended size range, a shorter height in our youth sizes, and more belly coverage in our larger sizes. This streamlined look is made from soft, stretchy, and sweat-wicking material.
- Provides mild compression without adding bulk
- Versatile uses: secure ostomies, feeding tubes, and catheters close to body, maternity band during pregnancy, post-surgical abdominal support during recovery, and more!
- Sensory-friendly seams engineered to provide maximum comfort
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Fabric is anti-microbial, odor-resistant, fast drying, and breathable
- Item is manufactured in the US
MATERIALS & CARE:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
- Do not iron over label
Not seeing your size in the Waistband 2.0? Try the NEW Stretch Waistband 3.0, a similar style with new colors! here
- This belt can be worn at the waist (midline) or hips. Decide where you would like to wear the belt – at the waist or at the hips.
- Measure around that area to get the circumference in inches.
- Scroll to the final images or click here for the size chart
- If you still have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Helped out my kid a lot post op
I thought this had a pocket for the ostomy bag. It doesn't. Fit as expected, though.
Great product, love it alot.
It's a little too soon after the original surgery to tell if it will work out. As of now, it's too tight for the pouching appliance. Perhaps down the road.
Hi Daniel, if you do need to exchange for a different size, please let us know! We can easily do returns/exchanges.
Like the fit and works great