A soft jersey tee with concealed snaps at both shoulders. Why use snaps? Zippers are heavy, and can feel cold and uncomfortable on your skin. Our low-profile snaps have a soft fabric backing, and were carefully sourced to be MRI-friendly. Unlike zippers, our snaps can also be used to secure loose lines during treatment.
- Adaptive shirt
- Snaps provide quick access to broviacs, central lines, and chemo ports without removing clothing
- Snaps can be used to secure loose lines during treatment
- Make dressing easier for people with limited mobility or those who are recovering from surgery
MATERIALS & CARE:
- Body: 96% Modal/4% Spandex
- Sleeve & Trim: 96% Rayon/4% Spandex
- Turn inside out and wash with like colors
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, no chlorine bleach
- Do not iron over snaps.
Give yourself an extra hand! Add a CATH CLIP to your order.
I bought this for my little one who had open heart surgery in June. It was a hassle to put regular shirts on because she couldn't put her arms above her head. This shirt made it lots easier. Bonus she loved how super soft it was. I wish it came in a shorter sleeve version because it was a bit hot to wear in the summer time.
The exact shirt we needed. Super soft! Great seller communication!!! Came back and purchased another.
This shirt worked really well for my toddler getting her port accessed. Taking the shirt on and off is now one less stress and made things go more smoothly. The shipping was also super fast! Thank you!