G-Tube Pads (3 pack)
Our 3 pack of soft G-Tube pads protect your skin from irritation and absorb leakage around surgical sites. Unlike other feeding tube pads, our pads do not have rough edges or irritating exposed seams.
- Sensory friendly seams
- Gentle velcro closure sits beneath the g-tube and is easy to open and close
- Outer surface made from soft, water-resistant polyurethane laminate (PUL)
- Inner layer made from absorbent terrycloth
- Skin-facing surface made from moisture-wicking microfleece
- Machine wash cold with Velcro closed before using
- Lay flat to dry
- If purchasing for someone who is immunocompromised or in the hospital, check hospital rules or talk to their doctor before gifting
- Pad is not intended to be used as a medical treatment, or in place of a doctor-recommended medical treatment
Give yourself an extra hand! Add a CATH CLIP to your order.
Overall, I really like this pad! It’s comfortable, absorbent, and washes up great!
- Velcro Closure: so much better than ones with a snap/button feature! Velcro ensures the pad doesn’t make a cone and push up on my button
- Absorbency: the layers wick away drainage away from my skin, decreasing irritation and breakdown at the site
- Easy Cleaning: are easy to wash and came out without being misshapen
What I would change:
- The opening doesn’t go all the way to the middle of the pad making it really off center
- Opening could benefit from a slight widening where it stops in the middle of the pad. Most tubes are round so it would sit around the tube a little more naturally, the edges of the split would be closer together
If your looking for something that fits and soft on your skin, well look no farther, these are Fantastic..going to be ordering more that’s for certain..
I have a tubie baby and these are so easy to put on after doing his cares. I struggled with hospital grade gauze and tape which always stuck on to my baby’s skin these are definitely very comfortable and super convenient I love the Velcro
My son has had a g-tube (Mic-Key button) since he was six weeks old. He's now almost 21. Over the year we've used several different kinds of g-tube pads but these are far and away the BEST. They're soft, low-profile, well made, and work beautifully. They are the only ones we use. Highly recommend.
Cynthia, thank you so much for your kind words! We’re so glad these work well for your son!
I am an adult on TPN and have a draining PEG tube. I noticed shortly after being discharged from the hospital that the plastic round piece that keeps the tube in place was pushing down on my skin and creating skin irritation. I ordered a set of these and started using them and it has helped tremendously!! I ordered 2 more 3 packs so that I have a total of 9 now. The quality of the product is great. Bonus that shipping was fast!!