$35.00 Sale • Save
An adaptive blouse made by women for women.
This piece is designed for women who are currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment for cancer or for those who have recently undergone shoulder surgery, abdominal surgery, or mastectomy. It also works for breastfeeding moms who are nursing or pumping.
- Hidden snaps at the shoulders provide easy access to chemo port sites without removing clothing
- Interior pockets can be used to carry drainage bulbs or store medical appliances
- Kimono-style wrap is ideal for women with limited upper body movement as it's not necessary to raise your arms to put the blouse on.
- Useful for doctor visits, as it allows full access to port sites and surgical sites.
- Tencel fabric provides a beautiful drape and dressy look that is flattering on all body types
- Product is made in the US
MATERIALS & CARE:
- 100% Tencel
- Machine wash warm with like colors, regular or permanent press cycle
- No chlorine bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low
- This product is not stretchy and runs on the small side, please check your measurements to find the best fit
- Scroll to the final images or click here for the size chart
Give yourself an extra hand! Add a CATH CLIP to your order.