Solid Stretch Waistband 2.0
This solid colored waistband is lightweight and hugs the body providing mild compression. This UPDATED VERSION with NEW SIZING features an extended size range, a shorter height in our youth sizes, and more belly coverage in our larger sizes. This streamlined look is made from soft, stretchy, and sweat-wicking material.
- Provides mild compression without adding bulk
- Versatile uses: secure ostomies, feeding tubes, and catheters close to body, maternity band during pregnancy, post-surgical abdominal support during recovery, and more!
- Sensory-friendly seams engineered to provide maximum comfort
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Fabric is anti-microbial, odor-resistant, fast drying, and breathable
- Item is manufactured in the US
MATERIALS & CARE:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
- Do not iron over label
Not seeing your size in the Waistband 2.0? Try the NEW Stretch Waistband 3.0, a similar style with new colors! here
- This belt can be worn at the waist (midline) or hips. Decide where you would like to wear the belt – at the waist or at the hips.
- Measure around that area to get the circumference in inches.
- Scroll to the final images or click here for the size chart
- If you still have questions, email us at email@example.com
Give yourself an extra hand! Add a CATH CLIP to your order.
It's a little too soon after the original surgery to tell if it will work out. As of now, it's too tight for the pouching appliance. Perhaps down the road.
Hi Daniel, if you do need to exchange for a different size, please let us know! We can easily do returns/exchanges.
Like the fit and works great
Very comfortable and lived up to every expectation giving me the support I need around my stomach .
This band is comfortable with enough pressure around my belly to feel secure, well made, and perfect to wear under dresses. Thank you!