A soft jersey tee with concealed snaps at both shoulders. Why use snaps? Zippers are heavy, and can feel cold and uncomfortable on your skin. Our low-profile snaps have a soft fabric backing, and were carefully sourced to be MRI-friendly. Unlike zippers, our snaps can also be used to secure loose lines during treatment.
- Adaptive shirt
- Snaps provide quick access to broviacs, central lines, and chemo ports without removing clothing
- Snaps can be used to secure loose lines during treatment
- Make dressing easier for people with limited mobility or those who are recovering from surgery
- Body: 96% Modal/4% Spandex
- Sleeve & Trim: 96% Rayon/4% Spandex
- Fabric is made in the US
- Turn inside out and wash with like colors
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, no chlorine bleach
- Do not iron over snaps.
I like the snaps for my broviac CVC line. The nurses are amazed and I refer to your shop everyone asking!
I wish only there was a heavier, warmer version for winter.
Thanks for being there.
I ordered the snap tee to easily access my port for chemo. Not only does it give my nurses easy access without flashing everyone in the infusion room, it is so cute and extremely comfortable! Thank you so much for making this line of clothing. You help make me feel “normal” again. ❤️
Love the fact that when I go to the hospital to have my port accessed I don’t need to totally undress but I can just undo a couple of press studs and I’m ready to roll xxx
Dad wore this to his first chemo appt and it was perfect. I would consider going a size up though. Great feel and fabric but I might let it air dry. Very high quality. Love the snaps.
This shirt is great! It has the style of the your typical baseball shirt with easy access to your port. My nurses during treatment loved it too.