Our 3 pack of soft G-Tube pads protect your child's skin from irritation and absorb leakage around surgical sites. Unlike other feeding tube pads, our pads do not have rough edges or irritating exposed seams.
- Sensory friendly seams
- Gentle velcro closure sits beneath the g-tube and is easy to open and close
- Outer surface made from soft, water-resistant polyurethane laminate (PUL)
- Inner layer made from absorbent terrycloth
- Skin-facing surface made from moisture-wicking microfleece
- Machine wash cold before using. Tumble dry low.
- If purchasing for someone who is immunocompromised or in the hospital, check hospital rules or talk to their doctor before gifting
- Pad is not intended to be used as a medical treatment, or in place of a doctor-recommended medical treatment
These little pads are easy to use and comfortable. I'm glad they are available -- most pads are made for children. Thank you!
We have purchased a couple different products (in bulk) from former brand name, now Spoonie Threads, the youth waistbands to hold my sons button in place and the absorbent pads that go around his button. Both products have done exactly what they were purchased to do. My son loves the feel and function of the pads and waistbands and we find them necessary in his daily and nightly attire. The waistbands eliminate any pain that the button sometimes causes and the worry that the button may get pulled out of place. My husband and I are grateful for former brand name, now Spoonie Threads and their determination to ease the lives of those who need products that they offer.
Black, Pink, Ivory G-Tube + Cath Pads
These are the best tube pads we have ever used! They absorb so much better and keep the site dry. My son has excessive drainage because the site shifted. Thank you!!