Small covered openings provide access to feeding tubes and catheters, so your little one can stay warm, cozy, and tangle-free at night. Made from soft, breathable, 100% organic cotton. These adaptive pajamas are environmentally friendly, naturally hypoallergenic, and gentle on your baby's skin.
- Body length snaps for easy dressing regardless mobility
- Easy access to feeding tubes, catheters, and ports without removing clothing
- Solid colors do not have covered feet
- Printed styles have covered feet, footie grips on sizes 6-12M and up
- Fair Trade & Global Organic Textile Standard Certified cotton, grown naturally without pesticides for environmental sustainability
- Produced in sweatshop-free GOTS certified safe work environments that never use child labor and provide fair wages to employees
- Eco-Friendly AZO / heavy metal free dyes
MATERIALS & CARE:
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low
Give yourself an extra hand! Add a CATH CLIP to your order.
Buying these for the third time to replace the pads we had previously. My son’s g tube leaks a lot. These absorb and hold the moisture from his clothes and his skin. So much better than optifoam, gauze and all the other reusable tube pads. He goes through 2-3 a day regardless of what we use!
Such a soft, cute onesie for g-tubes!