This lightweight waistband hugs the body providing mild support. This streamlined look is made from soft, stretchy, and sweat-wicking material.
- Provides mild compression without adding bulk
- Versatile uses: secure ostomies, feeding tubes, and catheters close to body, post-surgical abdominal support during recovery, and more!
- Sensory-friendly seams engineered to provide maximum comfort
- 89% Polyester, 11% Lycra
- Fabric has very soft and provides 4-way stretch, with great wicking properties
- Product is manufactured in the US
MATERIALS & CARE:
- The fabric content is 89% Polyester, 11% Lycra, manufactured in the US!
- Machine wash cold, do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron over label
- Measure where you want to wear your belt (if wearing at the waist or smallest part of the body size down, if wearing at the hips or widest part of the body, size up)
Love the stretch waistband but I had to buy two to be able to wear in comfortable. It may be good for smaller people but I’m a 2x at least and they are not wide enough to cover my belly and ostomy with extra coverage to cover more of my belly. Size is great but please make some wider ones for us fatter people
We absolutely hear you and are in the process of revising our waistband sizing to address this exact issue! We hope to launch them in 4-6 weeks :) Thank you so much for this feedback, it really helps us continuously improve our products!
Former Brand Name, now Spoonie Threads
I purchased one of these items a year-and-a-half ago. And I loved it. Unfortunately I returned the six items because either I chose the wrong size or it was sent show me with the wrong size. I thought I chose small for women. I did return the product and hopefully I can receive my 6 items back again. Thank you.
Did not receive it
We're so sorry you haven't received your item yet! It appears to still be in transit, and due to the pandemic several customers have experienced significant shipping delays. We will follow up with you directly to make sure you receive your order ASAP.
-Former Brand Name, now Spoonie Threads
Unfortunately, the one I ordered was too small for my son, so we gifted it to another family with a smaller child. Thanks for making such a great product!
I miss read description. I thought was leggings with compression waist not just a waistband.