Hot Pink Ostomate Essentials Bundle
Good things come in twos! Try the Spoonie starter bundle for Ostomates! We've paired our most popular basics for someone with an ostomy. This bundle also makes a thoughtful gift from family or friends wanting to show support!
You’ll save $5 with this bundle!
Spoonies! Check out our ostomy bag cover that features an adjustable elastic stoma opening. The elastic cover is designed to CINCH tightly around your stoma for a more custom, form-fitting experience to protect your bag from outside elements.
Say goodbye to leaks and stains with an extra layer of security between your ostomy bag and clothing. This cover is made to be lightweight and water-resistant just like the Spoonie Thread covers you already know and love. Sizing is easy to figure out and compatible with all pouch brands!
Need to empty your pouch while you're on-the-go? Our flip-bottom design lets you empty your pouch with the cover on. No fuss, no mess.
Fuchsia Elastic Ostomy Cover
- Adjustable elastic opening for the perfect fit, no matter which pouch you use
- Waterproof material prevents leaks and stains
- Bottom flips open for easy emptying
- Please note this product is water resistant but not 100% waterproof
Hot Pink Stretch Waistband
- Provides mild compression without adding bulk
- Versatile uses: secure ostomies, feeding tubes, and catheters close to body, maternity band during pregnancy, post-surgical abdominal support during recovery, and more!
- Sensory-friendly seams engineered to provide maximum comfort
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Fabric is anti-microbial, odor-resistant, fast drying, and breathable
- Item is manufactured in the US
MATERIALS & CARE:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
- Do not iron over label
- Scroll to the final images or:
- Click here for the ostomy cover size chart
- Click here for Stretch Waistband size chart
SIZING FOR OSTOMY COVER:
Measure the width and length of your ostomy pouch (in inches) to find the Pouch Size. If your pouch empties at the bottom, roll it up and/or close the bottom before measuring. Then choose an opening size (diameter in inches) that will fit around the flange of your ostomy pouch.
The easiest way to find the right bag opening size is to place a ruler across the ring and measure at the widest point, as shown. If your bag opening measures 1.5-2.25" choose the Small opening. If your bag opening measures 2.5-4" choose the Large opening.
How to Measure your Ostomy Bag:
SIZING FOR WAISTBAND:
- This belt can be worn at the waist (midline) or hips. Decide where you would like to wear the belt – at the waist or at the hips.
- Measure around that area to get the circumference in inches.
- Scroll to the final images or click here for the size chart
- If you still have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The belt is a nice fit (I measure inbetween a ladies M & L and went for the L and it fits comfortably, not too snugly, over both my hips and the bag). However I have a hard time getting the elastic part of the pink bag cover to sit well over my two-piece system. I measured and it *should* fit fine, but it just doesn’t sit very easily. Hoping washing will help. Shipping was fast & accurate.