Mila and Me Tie Dye Charcoal Pocket Flap Bodysuit
Spoonie x Mila and Me
Spoonie Threads is proud to work with another Austin based, female-founded business Mila and Me. We have collaborated to combine our innovative adaptive apparel and accessories and Melissa Thraxton's talents of making unique hand dyed creations to make a limited edition collection.
Each product is lovingly hand dyed in Austin, Texas, color and pattern may vary.
A bodysuit for older kids and teens. This soft adaptive bodysuit has a zipper opening at the front abdomen to access feeding tubes, ostomies, and more. Inseam snaps allow for easy diapering or toileting. This bodysuit can be worn alone, or worn under pants or skirts. Sizes 14-18 can fit small adults.
- Adaptive apparel
- Zipper opening at front abdomen allows quick and easy access to feeding tubes, ostomies, and more!
- Velcro panel protects feeding tubes and others against curious hands with an additional layer of protection
- Inseam snaps allow for easy diapering or toileting
- Tagless for kids with sensory needs
- Soft Stretch fabric ensures comfort during sleep or play
- Longer on the legs to provide more coverage than the average bodysuit
MATERIALS & CARE:
- 100% Cotton
- Turn inside out and wash with like colors
- Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low, no chlorine bleach
- Do not iron over snaps, pocket graphic, or zipper
Need an extra layer of protection? Add G-Tube Pads to your order!