An adaptive blouse made for women by women. For women who have recently undergone shoulder surgery, abdominal surgery, or mastectomy; or those who are currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment. It also works for breastfeeding moms who are nursing or pumping.
- Hidden snaps at the shoulders provide easy access to chemo port sites without removing clothing
- Interior pockets can be used to carry drainage bulbs or store medical appliances
- Kimono-style wrap is ideal for women with limited upper body movement as it's not necessary to raise your arms to put the blouse on.
- Useful for doctor visits, as it allows full access to port sites and surgical sites.
- Tencel fabric provides a beautiful drape and dressy look that is flattering on all body types
- Product is made in the US
MATERIALS & CARE:
- 100% Tencel
- Machine wash warm with like colors, regular or permanent press cycle
- No chlorine bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low
Give yourself an extra hand! Add a CATH CLIP to your order.
Worked perfectly and was so comfortable to use with my port for the first time. Thank you!
I’ve used this multiple times for nursing or pumping. The inside pockets can hold the motor while I walk around, and the shoulder snaps allow enough access for breast pump parts without making me feel super exposed. The fabric has gotten softer with each wash which is really nice. I do have to iron it each time after I wash it, but otherwise it’s super easy to care for. It’s so much nicer than other nursing tops I’ve seen, and I love that the shoulder snaps are easy to close with one hand (helpful when baby is being squirmy)!