An adaptive blouse made by women for women.
This piece is designed for women who are currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment for cancer or for those who have recently undergone shoulder surgery, abdominal surgery, or mastectomy. It also works for breastfeeding moms who are nursing or pumping.
- Hidden snaps at the shoulders provide easy access to chemo port sites without removing clothing
- Interior pockets can be used to carry drainage bulbs or store medical appliances
- Kimono-style wrap is ideal for women with limited upper body movement as it's not necessary to raise your arms to put the blouse on.
- Useful for doctor visits, as it allows full access to port sites and surgical sites.
- Tencel fabric provides a beautiful drape and dressy look that is flattering on all body types
- Product is made in the US
MATERIALS & CARE:
- 100% Tencel
- Machine wash warm with like colors, regular or permanent press cycle
- No chlorine bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low
- This product is not stretchy and runs on the small side, please check your measurements to find the best fit
- Scroll to the final images or click here for the size chart
Give yourself an extra hand! Add a CATH CLIP to your order.
Absolutely love them. I ordered 2 and it been one of the best things I’ve only ordered. Thank you
Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are so happy to hear you are loving the Recovery Blouse, we appreciate customers like you!
This was so soft and kept me sane with the discomfort of drains. This was a little luxury that went a long way. I highly recommend this for anyone that sounds like this would work for. The plastic snaps at the top were so helpful. The inside pockets on each side to hold drains. The inside smaller tie and outside larger tie we’re comfortable and would adjust for any body type. The was so soft and well made, at the same time. It made a dismal situation less dismal. Thanks for making this- I haven’t seen anything else like it with similar clothing types anywhere else. Love it!
Worked perfectly and was so comfortable to use with my port for the first time. Thank you!
I’ve used this multiple times for nursing or pumping. The inside pockets can hold the motor while I walk around, and the shoulder snaps allow enough access for breast pump parts without making me feel super exposed. The fabric has gotten softer with each wash which is really nice. I do have to iron it each time after I wash it, but otherwise it’s super easy to care for. It’s so much nicer than other nursing tops I’ve seen, and I love that the shoulder snaps are easy to close with one hand (helpful when baby is being squirmy)!