This solid colored lightweight waistband hugs the body providing mild compression. This streamlined look is made from soft, stretchy, and sweat-wicking material.
- Provides mild compression without adding bulk
- Versatile uses: secure ostomies, feeding tubes, and catheters close to body, maternity band during pregnancy, post-surgical abdominal support during recovery, and more!
- Sensory-friendly seams engineered to provide maximum comfort
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Fabric is odor-resistant, fast drying, and breathable with anti-bacterial properties from an EPA-certified eco-friendly treatment
- Item is manufactured in the US
- Machine wash cold, do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron over label
- Measure where you want to wear your belt (if wearing at the waist or smallest part of the body size down, if wearing at the hips or widest part of the body, size up)
I purchased this for my insulin pump. I washed it once and it came completely unraveled, all of the stitching on the bottom became undone and it no longer has a seam. I can still use it but I’m just a little disappointed
We are so sorry that this happened to your waistband! That absolutely should not be happening and we will contact you directly to send out a replacement. We apologize for this inconvenience!
Former Brand Name, now Spoonie Threads
This is my 2nd purchase from this shop. Very satisfied. Thank you!
This was well made but did not fit my daughter in spite of being in the size/measurements recommendations. The fabric did not have enough stretch for her to even get it over her head or legs... That said, the seller answered my questions and gladly accepted the return. I would order from this seller again even though the item didn't fit as expected. Just be aware this particular fabric is not super stretchy and the one we received couldn't stretch at all.