Heathered Stretch Waistband 2.0
This soft stretch waistband is lightweight and hugs the body, providing mild compression. This UPDATED VERSION with NEW SIZING features an extended size range, a shorter height in our youth sizes, and more belly coverage in our larger sizes. This streamlined look is made from soft, stretchy, and sweat-wicking material.
- Provides mild compression without adding bulk
- Versatile uses: secure ostomies, feeding tubes, and catheters close to body, maternity band during pregnancy, post-surgical abdominal support during recovery, and more!
- Sensory-friendly seams engineered to provide maximum comfort
- 89% Polyester, 11% Lycra
- Fabric has very soft and provides 4-way stretch, with great wicking properties
- Item is manufactured in the US
MATERIALS & CARE:
- 89% Polyester, 11% Lycra, manufactured in the US!
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
- Do not iron over label
Not seeing your size in the Waistband 2.0? Try the NEW Stretch Waistband 3.0, a similar style with new colors! here
- Please note this UPDATED 2.0 VERSION has new sizing measurements
- This belt can be worn at the waist (midline) or hips. Decide where you would like to wear the belt – at the waist or at the hips.
- Measure around that area to get the circumference in inches.
- Scroll to the final images or click here for the size chart
- If you still have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Give yourself an extra hand! Add a CATH CLIP to your order.
This is a very comfortable and functional band to contain my tube feed “bits”. It washes well and meets all my expectations.
Well made, the size is way to small. I thought I ordered M child. The waistband measures 15 inches total. We have no use for it, if you can donate to someone who can use it, I will gladly return it. We still are looking for a waistband but feel discouraged without measurements. Thank you for your service,
Hi Silvia, we are sorry the size is not working for you! We can exchange it for another size. Our customer service team will follow up with you directly. For reference, our size charts are located in our product image gallery, just keep scrolling through the product images until you see it. You can also email us at email@example.com for sizing help! Thank you for your patience as we help you find the right fit.
I used this waistband after my abdominal surgery. It helped a lot with mild compression, and I often forgot it was there. No fabric rolling up or unwanted moving from its originally set position! I’m very happy with it, and I still use it when my surgical site hurts.
I loved this wrap. It fits great and doesn’t make me sweat. I cried when I got it because it was so nice to get something made for an ostomate like me. I loved feeling seen
My son had a feeding tube in the past and currently has another button for a different purpose. He needed a belly band to hold the button firmly against his body and to apply pressure, which helps decrease pain. We tried an Ace bandage which helped for a few days but caused itching and discomfort. I honestly knew I could count on forer brand name, now Spoonie Threads to have a product available to help with my sons need. I went on their website and within seconds I found the indigo and black bands that are the perfect fit. They are the softest, most comfortable material and do exactly what he needs. They hold his AMT button against his body with the right amount of pressure and stay in place with no complaints from a child who has tactile and skin sensitivity issues. They wash nicely, just throw in the washing machine and hang or lay flat to dry. Soft as butter and functionality is an A+!