Triple Zip Hoodie (Adult)
Our Triple Zip Hoodie will have you saying "Yes, Yes, Yes!" to adaptive clothing. We put zippers at the top for chest port access on BOTH sides, and a third zipper above our kangaroo pocket for abdominal access and device storage.
We strategically placed snaps for the hood to hold the zipper opening closed at the top, giving you more coverage (and warmth!) while not affecting port access during treatment.
You'll find the second hidden pocket for device storage and abdominal access very handy! Use this small interior pocket to hold insulin pumps (or phones) and use the buttonhole slit that opens to the abdomen to run feeding tubes, insulin pump tubing, or catheters through.
All this accessibility in a soft, warm, hoodie you'll love!
- Plastic zippers that won't feel as cold on your skin
- Toggle at the hood to adjust tightness around your head
- Kangaroo pockets to keep your hands warm
- Soft, cozy, fleece fabric
- 85% Cotton, 15% Polyester
- Turn inside out and wash with like colors
- Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low, no chlorine bleach
- Do not iron over pocket graphic or zipper
Scroll to the final images or click here for the size chart