Fleece Zip Pant
A Spoonie Threads first -- introducing our adaptive Fleece Zip Pant for adults and teens! Thoughtful details have been included from top to bottom in these soft fleece joggers.
Zippers at the ankles provide access to prosthetics and make getting dressed with AFOs easier to manage. Two side pockets sit on top of your thigh, designed with wheelchair users in mind, and they zip shut to keep items secure on the go.
To aid in dressing we've placed belt loops at the back waistband to easily pull the pants up, plus a second set at the ankles to help when using ankle zippers.
Black or grey fleece keeps you warm and contrasting zippers and pocket material in teal assure you look stylish. Give them a try today!
- Plastic zippers that won't feel as cold on your skin
- Soft stretchy waistband for comfort when seated
- Contrasting zippers and pocket lining for extra flare
- 85% Cotton, 15% Polyester
- Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low, no chlorine bleach
- Do not iron over zipper
Scroll to the final images or click here for the size chart