Gray Elastic Ostomy Bag Cover
How to Measure your Ostomy Bag:
How To Put An Ostomy Cover On:
Spoonies! Check out our ostomy bag cover that features an adjustable elastic stoma opening. The elastic cover is designed to CINCH tightly around your stoma for a more custom, form-fitting experience to protect your bag from outside elements.
Say goodbye to leaks and stains with an extra layer of security between your ostomy bag and clothing. This cover is made to be lightweight and water-resistant just like the Spoonie Thread covers you already know and love. Sizing is easy to figure out and compatible with all pouch brands!
Need to empty your pouch while you're on-the-go? Our flip-bottom design lets you empty your pouch with the cover on. No fuss, no mess.
- 1 Elastic Gray Ostomy Cover
- Adjustable elastic opening for the perfect fit, no matter which pouch you use
- Waterproof material prevents leaks and stains
- Bottom flips open for easy emptying
- Please note this product is water resistant but not 100% waterproof
MATERIALS & CARE:
- Machine wash cold, air dry only
- Scroll to the final image or click here for the size chart
Measure the width and length of your ostomy pouch (in inches) to find the Pouch Size. If your pouch empties at the bottom, roll it up and/or close the bottom before measuring. Then choose an opening size (diameter in inches) that will fit around the flange of your ostomy pouch.
The easiest way to find the right bag opening size is to place a ruler across the ring and measure at the widest point, as shown. If your bag opening measures 1.5-2.25" choose the Small opening. If your bag opening measures 2.5-4" choose the Large opening.