New! Heathered Insulin Pump Belt 3.0
Soft, stretchy, and sweat-wicking, with antimicrobial power and a hidden zipper pocket – it's no mystery the Insulin Pump Belt is a customer favorite!
This 3.0 version features an additional back pocket and interior hole for abdominal access. The pocket opening has been increased to provide enough room to store larger devices and phones. It can be used to secure feeding tubes and PD catheters and is so comfy, you’ll forget you’re wearing it!
- Hidden zipper pocket
- Back flap pocket
- Sensory-friendly seams
- 89% Polyester, 11% Lycra
- Fabric is ultra-soft, moisture-wicking, fast drying, and breathable
- Product is manufactured in the US
MATERIALS & CARE:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener
- Do not iron over label
- This belt can be worn at the waist (midline) or hips. Decide where you would like to wear the belt – at the waist or at the hips.
- Measure around that area to get the circumference in inches.
- Scroll to the final images or click here for the size chart
- If you still have questions, email us at email@example.com
Support your T1D management device! Add a SUPPORT SLEEVE to your order.
Our 10yo daughter was diagnosed T1D a month ago, and started on an insulin pump yesterday. She was worried about keeping track of her pump, and a phone, and still being able to wear what she wanted. This pump belt allows her to do exactly that - her phone and pump fit snugly and comfortably, she wears it with confidence, and, as she just said to me - "I would give it a 5 star review - it's soft." We will be buying at least one more.
I have tried a variety of running belts and dedicated insulin pump belts. This one is comfortable and holds more than my pump easily. It doesn’t bunch up around my waist and is soft and flexible, without sagging like some.
Well made. Significantly tighter around the abdomen than size chart would indicate.