Navy Rainbow Pocket Flap Bodysuit
For those who create their own🌈rainbow every day! A bodysuit for older kids. This soft adaptive bodysuit has a zipper opening at the front abdomen to access feeding tubes, ostomies, and more. Inseam snaps allow for easy diapering or toileting. This bodysuit can be worn alone, or worn under pants and skirts.
- Adaptive apparel with rainbow detail
- Zipper opening at front abdomen allows quick and easy access to feeding tubes, ostomies, and more!
- Velcro panel protects feeding tubes and others against curious hands with an additional layer of protection
- Inseam snaps allow for easy diapering or toileting
- Tagless for kids with sensory needs
- Soft Stretch fabric ensures comfort during sleep or play
- Longer on the legs to provide more coverage than the average bodysuit
MATERIALS & CARE:
- 58% Cotton, 38% Modal, 4 % Spandex
- Turn inside out and wash with like colors
- Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low, no chlorine bleach
- Do not iron over snaps, pocket graphic, or zipper
- Scroll to the final images or click here for the size chart
Need an extra layer of protection? Add G-Tube Pads to your order!